The photo that best describes my weekend at Roxanne’s house in Batangas. I was mocking her jawline, she was copying my long face and chin. You know you have a true friend when she laughs at your imperfections. HAHA Aside from fooling around, we…
- Cooked pasta, cause we’re training ourselves to become the best housewives ever, you know.
- Watched Romeo + Juliet (1996) whose script we barely understood (Old English, I was sleepy, the volume’s too low - perfect combination!). Well, at least I now have an idea how HANDSOME Leonardo was in his teenage years. He still is today. Claire Danes looked beautiful in the film, too.
- Watched the 4th episode of Game of Thrones Season 3. Okay, so my Facebook and Twitter news feed tells me that something exciting happened to John Snow (and I assume the redhead) on the 5th episode. I’m currently downloading it but it’s taking tooooo long. HUHU. I’ve been waiting for that moment, for John Snow to kiss someone and have a love life! Babaw. HAHA. Source of kilig.
- Ate a lot of ice cream
- Played 94 seconds. I was asking Rox why it’s “94” seconds, why not 95? 99? Why?
- Watched Safe Haven. The ending shocked us both. A lot! I love Josh Duhamel! ♥
- We planned other activities like jogging and advanced studying but…it turned out those were just plans. HAHA
Thanks, Rox! I had a great time. Next time you’ll have to visit Laguna for the 2nd time naman. :) Sa 2014 na lang. HAHA
Photo stolen from Rox @ roxannegarcia.tumblr.com!